The site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Review our cookies information for more details.
Lirene Nature Cherry Blossom anti-wrinkle eco day cream

Lirene Nature Cherry Blossom anti-wrinkle eco day cream

Views: 39 Brand: Lirene
Product Code: Lirene Nature Cherry Blossom anti-wrinkle eco day cream
Availability: In Stock
$14.99
Qty: Add to Cart
Description
Lirene Nature series contains 98% of natural ingredients, the remaining 2% make the cream long-lasting and usage pleasant. Certified plant extracts come from monitored, ecological cultivations. They are closed in plantsoms- unique carriers made of natural lipids which increase permeation into the skin. Vegan product. High concentration of organic ingredients may cause change of cream colour.
Cherry blossom extract smoothes wrinkles and decreases their size and number. Natural vitamin E catches excessive free radicals, limits and inhibits the ageing processes. Glacial water ,rich in elements and minerals, deeply hydrates and improves elasticity. Argan oil and shea butter intensively smooth, regenerate and firm skin.
 
How to Use it
Apply each morning on cleansed face, neck and cleavage. Perfect under make-up.
 
Key ingredients
cherry blossom extract
vitamin E
glacial water
argan oil
shea butter
 
Capacity
50 ml/ 150 g
Cosmetics
Ageall
Skin Typeall
Usageday
Product LineNature
There are no reviews for this product.

Write a review

Your Name:


Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!

Rating: Bad           Good

Enter the code in the box below:



Description Lirene Nature series contains 98% of natural ingredients, the remaining 2% make the cre..
$14.99