The site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Review our cookies information for more details.
New Lirene Green Retinol firming day cream 70+ with rose water and argan oil

Lirene Green Retinol firming day cream 70+ with rose water and argan oil

Views: 292 Brand: Lirene
Product Code: Lirene Green Retinol firming day cream 70+
Availability: In Stock
$17.99
Qty: Add to Cart

Description
Lirene Green Retinol series contains 99% of natural ingredients, the remaining 1% make the cream long-lasting and usage pleasant. Certified plant extracts come from monitored, ecological cultivations. They are closed in plantsoms- unique carriers made of natural lipids which increase permeation into the skin. Vegan product. High concentration of organic ingredients may cause change of cream colour.
Firming day cream, rich in certified, natural extracts and nourishing oils, moisturizes effectively and makes skin elastic. It corrects skin colour, leaving a younger and radiant look.

How to Use it
Apply each morning on cleansed face, neck and cleavage. Perfect under make-up.

Key ingredients
green retinol (picão preto)
Rosa Damascena flower water
argan oil
cocoa butter

Capacity
50 ml/ 150 g

Cosmetics
Age70+
Skin Typeall
Usageday
Product LineGreen Retinol
There are no reviews for this product.

Write a review

Your Name:


Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!

Rating: Bad           Good

Enter the code in the box below:



Lirene Green Retinol lifting day cream 50+ with rose water and hemp seed oil New
Description Lirene Green Retinol series contains 99% of natural ingredients, the remaining 1% make ..
$17.99

Lirene Green Retinol rejuvenating day cream 60+ with rose water and linseed oil New
Description Lirene Green Retinol series contains 99% of natural ingredients, the remaining 1% make ..
$17.99

Lirene Green Retinol rebuilding night cream 70+ with rose water and shea butter New
Description Lirene Green Retinol series contains 99% of natural ingredients, the remaining 1% make ..
$17.99

Lirene Green Retinol regenerating night cream 60+ with rose water and babassu oil New
Description Lirene Green Retinol series contains 99% of natural ingredients, the remaining 1% make ..
$17.99

Lirene Green Retinol nourishing night cream 50+ with rose water and murumuru butter New
Description Lirene Green Retinol series contains 99% of natural ingredients, the remaining 1% make ..
$17.99